Supervision of BA Projects
In this workshop, you will be introduced to different sources, themes and concepts to improve your supervision skills. Inspired by real-life situations, we will discuss dilemmas and best practices in project supervision.
A part of the course will deal with project exams, especially how to handle group exam and individual assessment.
The workshop will cover the following areas:
- What characterizes a professional supervisor
- How to improve as a supervisor
- How to handle the students’ struggle with their research question
- How to give feedback in different ways
- How to handle group exam
Teachers who supervise 1st, 2nd and 3rd year projects. New as well as experienced supervisors can benefit from the workshop.
Intended learning outcomes
After the workshop you might be better at:
– Mapping the student´s needs
– Formulating questions to promote student’s progress
– Handling group exam
– Assessing the students
Fee (CBS employee)