You will learn:
- How to use Whiteboard presentations as a complementary tool to Power Point
- How to present a complex story through simple drawings and keywords
- To structure and clarify your presentations with a presentation model that you can use no matter what type of visuals you use
You will become better at:
- Giving interactive presentations and capture your audience’s attention
- Use storytelling to illustrate your theory or topic
The workshop consists of presentations, group work, discussions, and participant presentations. Before the workshop, please think of a subject that you can present in 5-10 minutes. During the workshop, you will make a Whiteboard presentation on that subject. I recommend that you use a business case or a story about your topic; something that lends itself to visualization. A story about how a company grew to be successful or how a theory developed are good examples. Showing how to do financial calculations is a bad example.
Find out when the next event is in our course catalogue.