On the course you will learn about:
- Supervisor types and supervision models: Insights from the research on thesis supervision in Denmark
- Dialogue and types of feedback: Supervisor’s considerations and students’ needs
- Practical tools in thesis supervision
- CBS’ thesis rules from a supervisor’s perspective
The course consists of an online part and a class on campus.
Teaching assistants (authorized to supervise master’s theses) and external lecturers will get 3.5 prophix hours registered after participation. Teaching & Learning will do the registration.
- Everybody who supervises/is going to supervise master’s theses at CBS
- This course is mandatory for external lecturers
- Other master’s thesis supervisors who wish to learn more about thesis supervision are welcome.
Intended learning outcomes
After participating in the course you will have:
- Research-based knowledge about thesis supervision/Danish “vejledning”
- Knowledge about the effect of supervision and vejledning for the students
- Ability to choose the right kind of supervisor approach
- Insight into the use of tools in supervision
- Increased professional expertise in supervision
Find out when the next event is in our course catalogue.