Senior Fellowship is awarded to professionals who demonstrate they meet the criteria of Descriptor 3 of the UKPSF for teaching and supporting learning in higher education. By applying to be a Senior Fellow of HEA, you will present a thorough understanding of effective approaches to teaching and learning support as a key contribution to high-quality student learning.
(From Advance HE’s homepage):
By applying to be a Senior Fellow of HEA you will present a thorough understanding of effective approaches to teaching and learning support as a key contribution to high quality student learning. You should be able to provide evidence of:
- Successful engagement across all five Areas of Activity;
- Appropriate knowledge and understanding across all aspects of Core Knowledge;
- A commitment to all the Professional Values;
- Successful engagement in appropriate teaching practices related to the Areas of Activity;
- Successful incorporation of subject and pedagogic research and/or scholarship within the above activities, as part of an integrated approach to academic practice;
- Successful engagement in continuing professional development in relation to teaching, learning, assessment, scholarship and, as appropriate, related academic or professional practices;
- Successful coordination, support, supervision, management and/or mentoring of others (whether individuals and/or teams) in relation to learning and teaching.
Read more about the Senior Fellowship on Advance HE’s homepage here.