All teachers within higher education who want to be inspired by a new paradigm of teaching. The course is mandatory for all teaching staff at CBS.
Intended learning outcomes
By participating in this course you will obtain:
- Tools and opportunities to reflect on and develop your personal style of teaching.
- Insight into students’ learning processes.
- Basic teaching techniques such as introducing and rounding off class sessions, using examples to explain and clarify, and using visual aids to illustrate a point.
- Methods to improve your ability to plan and carry out classroom teaching.
- Information on learning objectives and competence profiles.
The course is based on the teaching and learning principles used at CBS and focuses on a dialogic approach to teaching. The course will alternate between group discussions and group work.
Importantly, the course draws on the teaching experiences of the participants.
Read more about the course and find out when the next event is in our course catalogue.