At CBS we have a license to online polling and Q&A software called Slido.
Get an introduction to how you can incorporate polling and Q&A questions in your presentation.
In the workshop we will go through:
- An introduction to Slido
- How to install and set up the software
- Which type of questions you can use
- How to use quizzes (like in Kahoot)
- How to use Q&A
- Build questions into your PowerPoint presentation
- Build a question list and use it if you are not using PowerPoint
- How to use it in your teaching
- How to download a report with the answers
Notice that participation in this workshop requires that you bring your own laptop.
After participating in the workshop you will
- Be familiar with Slido
- Be ready to use in polling, quizzes, and Q&A
This course counts towards 1/3 APP days.
Mads Szylit Larsen