This webinar will explore the use of asynchronous online discussions focusing on the following topics:
- learning benefits of online discussions
- pedagogical principles of effective discussions
- design of questions for online discussion
- planning and facilitation
Teaching staff who, regardless of their teaching experience, would like to use asynchronous online discussions in their online or blended courses.
Intended learning outcomes
After the webinar, you will be able to:
1. Plan the use of an asynchronous online discussion in your course
2. Design effective questions
3. Apply techniques to facilitate online discussions
Find out when the next event is in our course catalogue.