Blended learning (self-paced)
This course is self-paced, which means that you can take the course at your own time and pace – there are no deadlines or set timeslots.
This course is fully online in Canvas, which means that there will be no physical activities.
All teachers at CBS.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- reflect on how blended approaches can support student learning
- review and compare multimedia formats that effectively support content delivery
- review and discuss online tools and approaches to promote active and social learning
- review online tools to support student feedback and assessment
- reflect on colleagues’ experiences of shifting to blended learning
- capture some initial ideas about how the ideas presented can be applied to your own course
Since this course focuses primarily on the online dimensions of a blended course, it may be beneficial to supplement it with a course about activating face-to-face teaching in a blended environment.
This course counts towards 1/2 day.
Important information: In order to receive a certificate mail, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.