Here you can find descriptions of participant-led competence development activities that can help you develop your teaching and education management skills. If you would like help organizing or establishing activities, please contact Teaching & Learning at email@example.com.
This category includes the design and development of new study programs or major changes to existing programs. A form with reflective questions should be filled out and can be discussed with the Head of Department at the Annual Appraisal Reviews/MUS.
For special interests or requirements for a group of teachers meeting on a regular basis. These meetings or sessions could be facilitated by Teaching & Learning or locally at the departments or study boards.
- Special interests related to discipline
- Special interests related to teaching format
- Special interests related to teaching philosophy
- Special interests related to students and student groups
A form with reflective questions should be filled out and can be discussed with the Head of Department at the Annual Appraisal Reviews/MUS.
This category is included to support the reflection on teaching and learning practices, formats, and activities.
- Publication(s) in peer-reviewed journals within the field of education
- Publication(s) of research on teaching and learning in peer-reviewed disciplinary journals
- Publication(s) of cases to be used in teaching
- Publication(s) of teaching material
- Presentation at education conferences
This category is included to encourage teachers to share their practice with colleagues across the organization.
- Sharing knowledge about teaching practice and educational topics in general with
- Local seminars held by a member of faculty
- Participation in seminars held by Teaching & Learning
- Offering to share knowledge and examples on CBS’ digital platforms, such as teach.cbs.dk, T&L Guides, or newsletters.