Self-paced module in blended learning
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- reflect on how blended approaches can support student learning
- review and compare multimedia formats that effectively support content delivery
- review and discuss online tools and approaches to promote active and social learning
- review online tools to support student feedback and assessment
- reflect on colleagues’ experiences of shifting to blended learning
- capture some initial ideas about how the ideas presented can be applied to your own course
Since this course focuses primarily on the online dimensions of a blended course, it may be beneficial to supplement it with a course about activating face-to-face teaching in a blended environment.
This course counts towards 1/2 APP days.
All teachers at CBS.