Learning to teach (taught in English)
By participating in this course you will obtain:
- Tools and opportunities to reflect on and develop your personal style of teaching.
- Insight into students’ learning processes.
- Basic teaching techniques such as introducing and rounding off class sessions, using examples to explain and clarify, and using visual aids to illustrate a point.
- Methods to improve your ability to plan and carry out classroom teaching.
- Information on learning objectives and competence profiles.
The course is based on the teaching and learning principles used at CBS and focuses on a dialogic approach to teaching. The course will alternate between group discussions and group work.
Importantly, the course draws on the teaching experiences of the participants.